You must feel strong and brave and have a firm belief that Allah will help you to fight the evil attacking you.
- Main member of household must recite Azan 7-times in every room of the house.
- Everyone may recite ayat-ul-kursi continuously.
- Recite fourth kalima abundantly (recommended 100 times in the morning and 100 times in the evening)
- When you are ready to sleep, recite three times each:
- Ayat-ul-kursi, Surah Ikhlass, Surah Falaq and surah Annas
- Blow onto your hands and rub over your body from head to toe.
- Lift the blanket from your bed and dust the bedsheet with your hand.
- Lie in your bed and recite 100 times, ayat 148 of Surah Baqrah
‘Ayna Mā Takūnū Ya’ti Bikumu Al-Lahu Jamī`āan ‘Inna Al-Laha `Alá Kulli Shay’in Qadīrun
Inshallah you will have a safe and sound sleep and it is highly likely that you will see a strange dream. Whether a happy or frightening dream, immediately clasps your hands and recite ayat-ul-kursi and blow on the jinn or another object in view until the dream finishes.
you may recite:
“A’udhu bi kalimati’llahi’t-tammati min ghadabihi was ‘iqabihi wa sharri ‘ibadihi wa min hamazati’sh-shaytatin wa an yahdurun.”