Jinn in the Home
To eliminate Jinn from your home, have at least five litres of water ready for blessing.
- Recite loudly, the complete surah of al-Baqarah for three days consecutively.
- Recite Ayat-ul kursi at least 100 times
- Recite first 11 ayats of surah Al-Saffat at least 11 times.
- Blow hard onto water after each recitation
- Use this water to spray every room in your home including the bathroom, avoiding the toilet. Also spray your front and back gardens.
perform this action regularly.
- Thereafter Recite surah of al-Baqarah at least once every three days
- Recite ayat-Al-Kursi frequently.
- Say Bismillah when changing clothes.
- Seek refuge in Allah, swt, when approached by the evil whispers of Shaitaan.
Do not fear the jinn, only Fear Allah, swt.
Know that jinn can be Muslim or shaitaan and are male or female. Know that the shaitaan can come to you as human or jinn.